Vacancy Communication officer
Who are we?
European Christian Political Movement (ECPM) is the only European
political party that is explicitly Christian. Unlike other European
parties, the ECPM focuses on the human being in its relationship to God,
other people and the creation. We see this relational thinking as the
heart of Christian-democracy. More information on ECPM can be found at: https://ecpm.info/about.html
The Communication officer responsibilities will include:
We are looking for an Communication officer who can provide a clear Communication strategy. Editing and writing company materials will be an important part of your job.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and marketing experience together with an in-depth knowledge of international politics, we’d like to meet you.
- Implementing communications projects and strategies
- Responsible for external communication
- Drafting and editing communication materials
- Helping in organizing international events
- Assist in maintaining web content
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective external communications
- Prepare presentations and reports
ECPM looks for candidates that meet the following criteria:
The candidate must:
- Be a good and clear communicator
- Interested in European and national politics
- Be able to read and speak English fluently
- Be an active Christian believer that represents ECPM values in political style and lifestyle
- Have finished a relevant Bachelor/Masters study
- Have willingness to travel
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have a good level of English
Furthermore, the following criteria are a pro:
- Candidate is a team player but can also work independently
- Candidate is fluent in French
- Experience in running Election campaign communication, or external communication for political parties
The job is a fulltime job (40h/w), based in Brussels (Belgium) till December 2019 with possibility of extension. Gross salary will be approximately € 3.500,- per month, depending on experience and education.
Starting date: to be discussed, likely February 1, 2019.
Please send your application before Friday 28 December 2018 16.00 pm CET to email@example.com. Complete applications require the following: Motivation letter, CV, and a letter of around ½ -1 A4 in which the candidate shares its vision on ECPM communication.