Thursday, June 7, 2018
Who are we?
The European Christian Political Movement (ECPM) is the only European political party that is explicitly Christian. Unlike other European parties, the ECPM focuses on the human being in its relationship to God, other people and the creation. We see this relational thinking as the heart of Christian-democracy. More information on ECPM can be found at: https://ecpm.info/about.html.
The Events and Relations manager responsibilities will include:
* Helping implement communications projects and strategies
* Assisting in internal communication
* Participating in organizing international events
We are looking for an temporary events and relations manager to provide support to the Relations and Events Management and the General Director. Organizing events and keeping contact with our members will be an important part of your job.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and organizing experience together with an knowledge of international politics, we’d like to meet you.
The job is a 20h per week job in during a pregnancy leave. You will be located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Dates: September – December 2018
* Help implement internal communication strategies
* Event management (edit contracts, write invoices, check budgets)
* Edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, updates)
* Update databases
* Track projects and media exposure
* Facilitate effective internal communications
* Prepare presentations and reports
* Christian identity
* Hands-on attitude
* Willingness to travel
* Excellent communication abilities (oral and written) in English
* Good management of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPP)
* Acquainted to Office 365
* Communication abilities in German, French or other European languages are a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
* Solid editing and researching skills
* Organizational skills
Please send your letter of application and resume to email@example.com before July 1, 2018.