This week many EU-citizens will go to the ballot box to cast their vote. ECPM is partnering up with many candidates in 10 EU-countries. At the moment, Christians are under-represented in the European Parliament. You can change this!
When you vote for an ECPM candidate you vote for someone who:
- Ensures human dignity as foundation for political decisions because everyone is created in the image and likeness of God and therefore valuable.
- Prioritizes family as the base for society and economy because families produce and nurture the most important economic asset: people.
- Encourages the development of sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation because we cannot solve the problems of today with yesterday’s solutions.
- Protects the freedom of religion, expression and conscience because these freedoms guarantee real plurality and diversity.
- Aims to stop human trafficking and sexual exploitation because we must end this modern-day slavery as soon as possible.
Curious about our spearheads and our candidates? Watch the video here or check our elections page: http://www.ecpm.info/content/european-elections.