Our youth organisation ECPYouth is looking for a new board member! Are you young, committed to Christian democratic values and do you have a heart for supporting youth in Europe? Apply now!
ECPYouth is the independent youth organization of ECPM. They aim to reflect and work on Christian democratic politics in Europe from an explicit Christian social view, focusing on the human being in its relationship to God, other people and the creation. ECPYouth sees this relational thinking as the heart of Christian democracy and is convinced that young people should play a key role in politics, seeking what is best for our societies.
The board members are responsible for the daily affairs of the organisation and for the tasks given by the General Assembly. The elected board members divide the functions among themselves. Throughout the selection procedure the applicant's experience and skills will be taken into account.
Candidates must fit the following profile:
- interest for Christian democratic values
- Understanding of the concept of the network and its interaction with the current political situation
- Leadership capacities
- Analytical, critical and constructive thinking
- Strong social skills and team work
- Experience with politics and press is a plus
- You have the intention to be available for at least two years as a board member
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do not hesistate to apply! More information about the vacancy, the eligibility criteria and information on how to apply can be found on the ECPYouth website.